At a glance
A mixed use development taking the form of two towers ranging from 15 storeys to 34 storeys.
At a glance
The development aims to utilise previously developed land in an accessible location within easy walking distance of Victoria Train Station and the regional centre.
The mixed use development takes the form of a podium and two towers ranging from 15 storeys to 34 storeys. One tower fronts Greengate and the taller fronts the River Irwell. The scheme comprises 300 residential units with resident gym and a commercial unit at ground floor. Private off street parking is located at lower ground floor level with additional residential amenities. A new riverside walkway is provided along the River Irwell.
Arndale Shopping Centre
- Manchester's new hub of bars and restaurants just a short walk away.
- The main road through the city centre of Manchester, with plenty of eateries and shops to choose from.
- Deansgate Locks
- A collection of bars set under railway arches just a few minutes away.
- Victoria Station
- Now merged with Manchester's Metrolink, Victoria is the ideal station to connect you with the rest of the North West
- The Printworks
- This revamped former Printworks is home to restaurants, plus bars, nightclubs, a cinema and a gym.
- Arndale Shopping Centre
- The largest shopping destination in the city is just a short distance away.
- Piccadilly Station
- Piccadilly is the principal railway station in Manchester, connecting Manchester to anywhere from London to Edinburgh.