At a glance
A 116 bedroom hotel with rooftop pool & spa located in the heart of Liverpool city centre.
At a glance
The proposed new 7 storey apart-hotel will be located on the land currently used as a surface car park in Seel Street, within Liverpool’s Ropewalks area. The hotel will provide 42 high quality apartments including 116 rooms as it will give the operator the flexibility to offer both single rooms and serviced suites. The proposed design makes extensive use of brick and copper cladding to fit in with the neighbouring Georgian buildings, while maintaining modern architectural language.
The ground floor of the development will be designated as a mix-use commercial space. The hotel will back on to Wolstenholme Square development and is 20 yards from the new passageway being punched through from the square to Seel Street, which is designed to boost permeability and create more active frontages.
Seel Street Hotel
Lime Street Station
- Albert Dock
- A snapshot of Liverpool’s history, now home to Tate Liverpool, only 10 mins walk.
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a 5 minute walk away.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- Seel Street
- An eclectic mixture of bars and eateries for all tastes.
- Lime Street Station
- The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a 10min walk away.
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.