The scheme will see the development of 781 apartments and 12,000 sq ft of leisure and retail units, ranged around a new public space, Baltic Square. There will be four blocks comprising a mid-rise 16 storey building on the corner of Park Lane and Liver Street and three other buildings of 14 and 12 storeys, as well as the Mill itself.
The scheme will be delivered for the private rented sector.
One Park Lane
One Park Lane
On the doorstep of Liverpool’s
Elliot is a development company based in the city of Liverpool, developing a diverse and exciting range of real estate schemes, which offers UK and overseas investors prime investment opportunities in some of the UK’s major cities.
With exceptional knowledge, experience of location and property markets, our offering for investors is unrivalled, making us a trusted and leading developer in Liverpool. Our investments offer some of the highest levels of returns increasing in value, whilst also providing some of the best rental yields today.
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a 10 minute walk away.
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- Albert Dock
- A snapshot of Liverpool’s history, now home to Tate Liverpool, only 15 mins walk.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a 15 min walk away.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- A thriving hub of new start up businesses, bars and restaurants.