At a glance
Located in the heart of the Baltic Triangle area, comprising 156 residential apartments and 12 serviced office spaces.
At a glance
156 high quality affordable apartments are provided for young professionals plus a commercial unit on the ground floor, this mixed use development sits on a vacant brownfield site in the up-and-coming Baltic Triangle area of Central Liverpool.
The building will create a seamless link between differing material palettes and architectural styles, providing a key junction between old red brick warehouses and the more modern glass and aluminium buildings towards the city centre.
Whilst the appearance is refreshing and modern, the facades feature a number of details drawn from nearby buildings, such as a use of contrasting brick types for emphasis, a varying roof scape, and the occurrence of strong vertical elements. The building will add to the vitality and viability of future development, and act as a catalyst for further regeneration.
Norfolk House Phase 1
Lime Street Station
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a 10 minute walk away.
- Lime Street Station
- The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a 10min walk away.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- A thriving hub of new start up businesses, bars and restaurants.