A Landmark Development starting at £199,950The landmark development forms a stunning gateway to Liverpool’s business district and historic waterfront. Infinity is ideally situated within easy walking distance of Liverpool City Centre, Moorfields underground station and is adjacent to one of the city’s arterial routes, Leeds Street.
The scheme comprises 3 stunning glazed residential towers which are designed to maximise views out over the River Mersey, whilst providing communal facilities on a podium at the base of the towers. The communal facilities comprise 2 landscaped gardens, a resident gym and cinema and a number of resident lounges and meeting rooms. The lower levels of the scheme create a secure lay-by facility for residents with a dedicated secure entrance for each of the towers.
Construction now underway, with Tower 1 due for completion December 2020
Swimming Pool & Spa
Resident Gym, Cinema,
Lounges & Meeting Rooms
Lime Street Station
Lime Street Station
Elliot is a development company developing a diverse and exciting range of real estate schemes, which offers UK and overseas investors prime investment opportunities in some of the UK’s major cities.
With exceptional knowledge, experience of location and property markets, our offering for investors is unrivalled, making us a trusted and leading developer. Our investments offer some of the highest levels of returns increasing in value, whilst also providing some of the best rental yields today
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a short walk away.
- The Albert Dock
- A snapshot of Liverpool’s history, now home to Tate Liverpool, only 15 mins walk.
- Lime Street Station
- The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- The Echo Arena
- Host to live music acts from Rod Stewart to Rihanna plus much more.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a short walk away.