Elliot Group first secured planning permission to develop the site in October 2014, before selling the plot to Inhabit a year later; however, the scheme never came forward, and Inhabit has now sold the site back to a company set up by Elliot and Valorem Investment Partners.
The development, which includes four blocks plus the listed Heap’s Rice Mill, will also include 12,000 sq ft of ground-floor restaurant and retail space set around a new public square. The blocks reach up to 16 storeys, and the scheme has been designed by architect Falconer Chester Hall.
The joint venture between Elliot and Anthony Maxwell-Jones of Valorem has now promised to start the project in the last quarter of this year, with the development to be delivered on a phased basis. As a start on site had previously been made by Inhabit, the planning permission from 2014 is still extant.
Lime Street Station
Lime Street Station
On the doorstep of Liverpool’s
Elliot is a development company based in the city of Liverpool, developing a diverse and exciting range of real estate schemes, which offers UK and overseas investors prime investment opportunities in some of the UK’s major cities.
With exceptional knowledge, experience of location and property markets, our offering for investors is unrivalled, making us a trusted and leading developer in Liverpool. Our investments offer some of the highest levels of returns increasing in value, whilst also providing some of the best rental yields today.
- Albert Dock
- A snapshot of Liverpool’s history, now home to Tate Liverpool, only 5 mins walk.
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a 2 minute walk away.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- Seel Street
- An eclectic mixture of bars and eateries for all tastes.
- Lime Street Station
- The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a 15min walk away.
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.