At a glance
£8m new-build on brownfield site in conservation area creating 109 apartments and 8,000 sq ft of leisure and retail units
At a glance
Elliot Group commissioned Falconer Chester Hall to provide a £15m addition to Falkner Street, Liverpool, providing apartment accommodation above an exciting new social venture by one of Liverpool’s most dynamic charitable organisations. The 8,000sqft of ground floor commercial space helps to animate the street and to the rear will open onto a beautiful new garden, which also benefits the neighbouring nursery school.
In designing the modern building the team looked to the past and closely analysed adjacent Georgian proportions and facing materials to ensure that the building will sit harmoniously in its surroundings.
Apartments are aimed at young professions and will appeal to key workers based close by at the Royal University Hospital and Liverpool’s Universities.
Lime Street Station
University of Liverpool
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a short walk away.
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- Established in 1823 making it a contestant as the third-oldest university in England.
- University of Liverpool
- Comprises three faculties organised into 35 departments and schools.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- A thriving hub of new start up businesses, bars and restaurants.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a 10min walk away.