At a glance
Located on Liverpool’s southern waterfront, 16 storeys high and boasting enviable views all the way to Snowdonia.
At a glance
This stunning waterfront building, designed by FCH Architects for Elliot Group will occupy one of the most prominent sites on Liverpool’s southern waterfront and provide enviable views all the way to Snowdonia.
The scheme will complete the regeneration of the western end of Norfolk Street in Liverpool’s rapidly emerging Baltic district and provide a bold statement of intent for the area’s wider regeneration – and Elliot Group’s role within that.
16 storeys high, the building includes a unique hub for start-ups and technology entrepreneurs, with tenants offered free support and master-classes from some of the country’s leading advisors and entrepreneurs.
The apartments above will be for sale to owner-occupiers.
EPIC Hotel & Residence
Lime Street Station
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a 10 minute walk away.
- Lime Street Station
- The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a 10min walk away.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- A thriving hub of new start up businesses.