At a glance
Providing both student accommodation and residential apartments, communal student facilities including gym and commercial and leisure units.
At a glance
Aura is a new landmark scheme at a prominent gateway into Liverpool City Centre adjacent to the New Liverpool Royal Hospital site and Grade II Listed Bridewell Studios. The site is located within easy walking distance of The University of Liverpool and near to Liverpool Lime Street Station.
The development comprises of an impressive contemporary high-rise student accommodation block located on the prominent corner of the site and a modern apartment building adjacent to the Bridewell Studios. The student accommodation building, consisting of studio and cluster bedrooms, ranges in storey height with the tallest point located at the sites key nodal point. Communal student facilities include a student lounge, gym, secure cycle storage and landscaped courtyards. A mix of 1 and 2 bedroom apartments are included in the residential block.
Due for completion September 2020.
The scheme incorporates a high quality landscaped public route through the site which enables the preservation of many of the existing trees. Commercial and leisure units of varying sizes are provided at ground floor level and open out onto the landscaped areas activating the public realm.
Lime Street Station
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a 5minute walk away.
- The Albert Dock
- A snapshot of Liverpool’s history, now home to Tate Liverpool and plenty of bars and eateries to choose from
- Lime Street Station
- The main stations connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, and an eclectic selection of bars and restaurants.