At a glance
Residential scheme comprising of 52 residential apartments. Located in close proximity to Liverpool’s Chinatown district and the Baltic Triangle.
The proposal aims to develop a currently vacant site situated on the perimeter of Chinatown and close to the Baltic Triangle area of central Liverpool. The development of the site provides 50 self-contained studio apartments and 2 one bed apartments. The majority of the apartments benefit from private external amenity space and all apartments have excellent city or river views.
The ground floor consists of a residential entrance lobby with direct access to an external resident’s courtyard, a resident’s gym, bike-storage facilities and a bin store. There is an additional external resident’s terrace located on the first floor level, which is accessed via the main access stair.
Lime Street Station
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a 10 minute walk away.
- Lime Street Station
- The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a 10min walk away.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- A thriving hub of new start up businesses.