At a glance
The scheme will complete the regeneration of the north side of Wolstenholme Square.
Luxury mixed use residential comprising of 200 apartments, 32 studios, 102 1 beds 66 2 beds with residential amenity space and 2 commercial units at ground floor.
At 11 storeys high the building boasts an indulgent residents spa, pool and gym at ground floor with a unique communal rooftop terrace for the use of the residents offering stunning views across the famous city skyline and surrounding rooftops to create ‘The Address’ in Liverpool.
On the edge of the Ropewalks area the buildings adaptive use of contextual reference and materials helps to create a high quality building of a timeless quality.
Lime Street Station
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a short walk away.
- The Albert Dock
- A snapshot of Liverpool’s history, now home to Tate Liverpool, only 15 mins walk.
- Lime Street Station
- The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- The Echo Arena
- Host to live music acts from Rod Stewart to Rihanna plus much more.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a short walk away.