At a glance
A new build development set within an affluent residential suburb comprising 74 residential care home units over 2 and 3 stories .
On the former Bowling Green Site in Church Rd, the proposal is to provide 74 No. Residential Care Home Units over 2 and 3 Storey new build development set within an affluent residential suburb.
Externally a communal hard and soft landscaped garden space is provided within a partially enclosed courtyard with Southerly aspects. The development will also provide private off street parking to the side and rear of the development.
- Wavertree Park
- Due to it's proximity to Wavertree Sports Park , it is a popular venue for cross country running and other sporting events.
- Penny Lane
- Made famous by the Beatles, Penny Lane is local favourite with both residents and tourists.
- Allerton Road
- A unique selection of independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- Lark Lane
- Noted for its cafés, bars, boutiques, and bistros and has a bohemian reputation.
- Sefton Park
- A beautiful open space to wander and close to the heart of the city.