At a glance
State of the art purpose built accommodation, comprising 407 en-suite student rooms only
2 minutes walk from the University Campus.
With students increasingly looking for a convenient location and high quality accommodation when choosing where to live, our scheme at Queensland Place, situated just minutes from both the University of Liverpool and LJMU, satisfies both demands. Communal facilities are positioned on the corners of the building, allowing daylight to flood these important spaces.
Bedrooms also benefit from good levels of natural light, through the use of floor to ceiling glazing. Additionally, external communal spaces are generous, arranged in courtyards of differing character. Staircores are well lit and safe, a primary concern considered from first principles. Generous secure cycle storage has been incorporated to allow for the increasing importance of cycling to students.
Edge Hill Train Station
University of Liverpool
Liverpool John Moores University
- Edge Hill Station
- Providing a quick route into the centre of Liverpool.
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a short train journey away.
- University of Liverpool
- Comprises three faculties organised into 35 departments and schools.
- Established in 1823 making it a contestant as the third-oldest university in England.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a short walk away.