At a glance
130 residential apartments, providing essential accommodation for students.
The proposal is for a new build development containing 130 residential apartments, in a part 4/5 storey building, with associated parking and cycle stores. The scheme provides a central communal courtyard for residents.
Lime Street Station
University of Liverpool
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination with plenty of bars and restaurants to choose from too.
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- Established in 1823 making it a contestant as the third-oldest university in England.
- University of Liverpool
- Comprises three faculties organised into 35 departments and schools.
- Lime Street Station
- The main stations connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
- Albert Dock
- A snapshot of Liverpool’s history, now home to Tate Liverpool, only a short train journey away.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a short walk away.