At a glance
The scheme will see the development of 781 apartments and 12,000 sq ft of leisure and retail units.
Falconer Chester Hall’s design for Elliot Group provides a £130m refurbishment and redevelopment of a Liverpool dockland site, which includes the listed Heap’s Rice Mill complex, one of the earliest and last surviving warehouse complexes in the area.
The scheme will see the development of 781 apartments and 12,000 sq ft of leisure and retail units, ranged around a new public space, Baltic Square. There will be four blocks comprising a mid-rise 16 storey building on the corner of Park Lane and Liver Street and three other buildings of 14 and 12 storeys, as well as the Mill itself.
The scheme will be delivered for the private rented sector.
One Park Lane
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a 10 minute walk away.
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- Albert Dock
- A snapshot of Liverpool’s history, now home to Tate Liverpool, only 15 mins walk.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a 15 min walk away.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- A thriving hub of new start up businesses, bars and restaurants.