At a glance
A mixed use development with river and city views, comprising studios, 1, 2 and 3 bed apartments.
The landmark development forms a stunning gateway to Liverpool’s business district and historic waterfront. It is ideally suited within easy walking distance of Liverpool City Centre, Moorfields underground station and is adjacent to one of the city’s arterial routes, Leeds Street.
The scheme comprises 3 stunning glazed residential towers which are designed to maximise views out over the River Mersey, whilst providing communal facilities on a podium at the base of the towers. The communal facilities comprise 2 landscaped gardens, a resident gym and cinema and a number of resident lounges and meeting rooms. The lower levels of the scheme create a secure lay-by facility for residents with a dedicated secure entrance for each of the towers.
There are a number of secure covered parking spaces available within the scheme for residents as well as secure cycle storage. The lower section is completed by high quality commercial, leisure and business spaces fronting onto Leeds St and Pall Mall.
Lime Street Station
- Liverpool One
- Liverpool’s number one shopping destination just a short walk away.
- The Albert Dock
- A snapshot of Liverpool’s history, now home to Tate Liverpool, only 15 mins walk.
- Lime Street Station
- The main station connecting Liverpool to every corner of the UK.
- Baltic Triangle
- Home to Liverpool’s creative industries and a thriving nightlife scene.
- The Echo Arena
- Host to live music acts from Rod Stewart to Rihanna plus much more.
- Bold Street
- Here you’ll find some of Liverpool’s best independent shops, bars and restaurants.
- Hope Street
- With two cathedrals at either end to explore, just a short walk away.